Understanding ITIL Service Management the UML way…

I originally had a great deal of difficult reconciling the differences amongst ITIL Change Management, Incident Management, and Problem Management. Having researched on the subjects and understanding them better now, I’ve tried to put the concepts together using a UML class diagram to capture my understanding and to keep it imprinted.

image

Similarly, I wanted to differentiate the various categories of changes (Standard, Emergency, Normal) using an easy to understand & self-explanatory manner – a UML Activity Diagram!

image

Comments

Evan said…
What is the diagram software you used to create these UML diagram? Is it creately ?
Johannes said…
Hi there,

I use Astah, formerly known as JUDE.
Incidentally, I'm enrolled in the "Friend of Astah" programme.

You can find out more information from http://www.astah.net/
Robert said…
Great…Its Working…Really Good… its very useful for topic.I always visited your blog site. project time tracker

Popular posts from this blog

Apache Web Server Troubleshooting